If you're using the Uber app for Android in the US, you can pay for your Uber rides using Google Wallet!
If you haven't signed up for Uber yet:
- Download the Uber app from the Google Play Store
- Open the app and tap "Sign up with Google"
- Confirm you'd like to signup with your Google account
If you already have an account:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Uber app from the Google Play Store
- Tap "Payment" and then "Google Wallet"
- Follow the prompts to confirm you'd like to use Google Wallet with Uber
If you're ready to ride:
- After you've set your pickup location, you will see a confirmation screen
- Select "Google Wallet" as your payment method (example below)
- Tap the "Request" button